Rain, Hail, Shine and MedMob?

04 Nov

There’s been many queries as to whether MedMob Sydney will go ahead in the event of rain or dreary weather. In short, the answer is ‘yes’ and Ill be there rain, hail or shine and I hope others will brave the weather too…The ambiguity of ever-changing weather forecasts from our friends at the Bureau of Meteorology has offered little solice and since my return from overseas I’m yet to have seen an accurate prediction. Taking such into account, I leave the decision up to mother nature!

Hope to see you and many others on the 11th November


Leave a comment

Posted by on November 4, 2011 in Uncategorized


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: